|Why choose the Ultrasonic Fragrance Diffuser?
There are many ways of diffusing fragrances: with a scented candle, in a holder heated by a candle, by burning impregnated incense sticks, by mechanical vaporisation, by blowing, by evaporating perfume soaked into a paper wick, to name but a few. All of these methods are effective to a greater or lesser extent, their sole aim being to make a room smell nice, but heating essential oils carbonises them and makes them unhealthy.
The ultrasonic diffuser works on the principle of essential oil micro-nebulisation, and does not change their structure.
The diffuser uses ultrasonic waves, producing 1,600,000 per second, totally dispersing the essential oils and making them harmless on inhalation.
Using the combined effect of ultrasonic waves on a solution of water and essential oils, a multitude of micro-particles is dispersed in the form of an aromatic mist of essential oils, thus making the most of their qualities. It is this aromatic mist which is inhaled, having optimum effect.
Theses devices are suitable for use in any room in the house, in conference rooms, hotels, discos, beauty parlours, gyms, etc.
Ultrasonic DIFFUSER LILY
NEW : SPHERA DIFFUSER
Ultrasonic diffuser: the 5 elements
3 nebulizer programms
Multiple programmable colours
This ultrasonic diffuser provides you with 4 functions:
- Air freshener
- Minimal humidification
- Diffusion of pleasant scents that give the room a sought-after, valued ambience.
- A system of programmed mini-lamps that can display different colours in alternation provide decorative light. The device is able to offer 4 colours thanks to its microcomputer. You can choose the ambience you prefer.
Fragrances for diffusers
DIFFUSE FLAGRANCES FOR A SENSE OF WELL-BEING…
PURE AND NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS!
9 blends to make your room smell marvellous…but which one do you choose?! :
||Freshness and Dynamism
• Main active ingredients : Sweet orange, Lemon mint, Peppermint, Eucalyptus radiata, Exotic verbena
It is hot, and cooking smells are coming into the lounge
||Gateway to Orient
• Main active ingredients : Sweet orange, Petitgrain, Seville orange, Neroli
Giving the urge to travel to the Orient, for the evening of your dreams
• Main active ingredients: Virginia cedarwood, Atlas cedar, Sandalwood amyris, Sweet orange
This is the ambience of the North, of the English club
Autumn ambience • Main active ingredients : Cypress, Black spruce, Siberian fir, Myrtle, Eucalyptus
It is raining and the fog is descending, you can spend the evening in the warmth
||Zest of Paradise
• Main active ingredients : Sweet orange, Lemon, Orange tree, Grapefruit
A peaceful ambience, you are in seventh heaven…
||The harmony of Provence
• Main active ingredients : Lavender, Lavandin, Rosemary, Orange tree, Thyme
It is holiday time: where better than Provence?!
|An abundance of petals
• Main active ingredients : Sweet orange, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Bay, Rose
A cosy ambience, so feminine
• Main active ingredients : Sweet orange, Orange tree, Incense, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Nard
Experience the delights of Asia, the scent of burning incense and vivid colours
Winter and Christmas ambience
• Main active ingredients : Sweet orange, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves
It is cold and snowing outside, let’s snuggle up and feel cosy